Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Win a pair of Cool-Jams - Revolutionary Wicking Sleepwear

Would you like to win a pair of the coolest pyjama's ever - and I mean that literally.

If you read my previous blog post you would know all about how these amazing pyjama's work.

They provide -

Heat Absorption, Moisture absorption, they are quick drying have a superior feel are great for travel and the fabric is antibacterial and very durable.

Cool - Jams have offered one of my readers a pair of their own - how cool is that?

All you have to do to win yourself some is:-

1. Go to www.cool-jams.com to view styles and enter the giveaway located on the lower part of the homepage.

2. Then pop back here to this blog post and comment which style you would like to win and why.

Giveaway commences Friday 12th April, 2013 at 9am and concludes 26th April, 2013  at 12pm.


Winner will be notified by email.


Good luck !!!

Please note that comments will not appear immediately as they must be approved first.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of those Wicking Kristi Nightshirts would be perfect for travelling in Europe in Sep and Oct. And thank heavens it would take up soooo little space in my case!!.
    Trying To Pack Lighter
    (aka Chris Owen)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Chris - you are the winner!!!! I hope you enjoy your cool jams as much as I do

      Delete
    2. This is soooo exciting. I'm a shocking overpacker and I'm really focused on NOT doing that for this trip so this is definitely the perfect solution!!!

      Delete
  3. I like the ladies Button Front Nightshirt. It's just my sort of style, simple, easy to pop on after a shower, and not too fussy. The colours are also gorgeous! Also as I live in Qld it gets very hot here, so would be interesting to see how it goes on those steamy summer nights. Thanks Vicki! Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Wicking Kristi Nighshirt - just the style I love, looks super comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Wicking Kristi Nightshirts. Looks so comfy and light. It is the style I usually choose to sleep in as I feel hot summer or winter! It also looks great for just lounging around before bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok well I like the Adjustable Wicking Cami Strap Nightgown. It looks simple (like me hahah) and yet you could wear it to dance down the path if your children dragged you out in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Adjustable Wicking Cami Strap Nightgown cause it's simple (like me ha ha) and it looks good enough to wear and dance in down the garden path if your kids drag your out into the yard to show you something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of
    any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed in
    this article? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!


    Also visit my blog post - buy synaptol

    ReplyDelete